Spray 'N' Pray in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
Some say they prefer quality over quantity. But those people usually reconsider their tactics when they're trying to outrun a downpour of lead.
Spray 'N' Pray Information
Spray 'N' Pray Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Spray 'N' Pray ability.
- Ability: Spray 'N' Pray
- Spray 'N' Pray (5 AP): Tears up an enemy with twice as many SMG bullets as your normal attack, but has -25% Hit Chance.
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage.
- On Success: Applies Slowed.
Builds that use Spray 'N' Pray
Spray 'N' Pray Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.