|Perk Type||Melee Combat|
|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L4 Melee Combat|
|Perk Bonus||Unlocks the Stunning Blow ability.|
|Unlocked Ability||Stunning Blow|
Stunning Blow in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
If you knock the wind out of a guy, it doesn't matter what kind of fancy gun he's packin'.
Stunning Blow Information
- Perk Type: Melee Combat
- Perk Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Level Requirement: L4 Melee Combat
Stunning Blow Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Stunning Blow ability.
- Ability: Stunning Blow
- Stunning Blow (5 AP): A focused Blunt attack that Stuns the target enemy, but has -15% Hit Chance.
- Frozen enemies take an extra +100% damage.
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage.
- On Success: Applies Stunned.
Stunning Blow Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!