Suppressing Fire in Wasteland 3 is an Ability. Suppressing Fire is a Perk ability. Abilities are special actions that are used in battle, these can be either obtained after unlocking certain Perks or can be found attached to certain weapons. Abilities allow the player to execute unique special actions in battle and requires a certain number of AP to be executed.
A heavy MG attack that consumes twice as many bullets. Enemies in the area take minor damage and are Suppressed, losing -0.8 Combat Speed and -20% Hit Chance for 2 turns.
Suppressing Fire Information
- AP Required: 5
- Ability Type: Perk
- Perk Required: Suppressing Fire
- Deals +300% damage vs. Demoralized Targets.
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage.
- On Success: Applies Suppressed.
Suppressing Fire Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.