Symmetrical Weights in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. Symmetrical Weights is a Weight and requires Lvl. 5 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
These small lead rods can be attached in pairs to give melee weapons more heft and bigger swings.
Symmetrical Weights Information
- Selling Price: ???
- Purchase Price: $132 (Barter Bonus -2%)
- Weapon Mod Type: Weight
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 5 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides the following effects:
- Penetration: +2
- Min. Damage: -8
- Max. Damage: +8
Symmetrical Weights Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
Symmetrical Weights Location/Acquisition
- Purchased from The Sanctified Piscitelli merchant.
- Can be purchased from V.I.C.I. at the armory of the Ranger HQ
Symmetrical Weights Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.