Tactical Armor Leg is a Leg Armor in Wasteland 3. Tactical Armor Leg grants +3 Armor and its part of the Tactical Armor Set. Each armor's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Armor Mods.
Heavy padding and plates, and the boot soles have tiny teeth for extra traction.
Tactical Armor Leg Effects:
- Armor : +3
Tactical Armor Leg Acquisition
- Dropped by: ??
- Can be found at Ranger HQ outsides.
- Purchased from Gwyn Talbot merchant.
- This leg armor is inside a chest at Bellamy Wards Workshop in Garden of the Gods.
Tactical Armor Leg Armor Penalties
NOTE: Each Armor requires a certain level of Strength in order for the character to be able to equipped it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip armor that don't meet your Strength level, you can, however, still equip armor at the result of armor penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip a Savage Armor that requires a 5 Strength, but you're only 4, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less speed to move, Actions Points, and more.
Tactical Armor Leg Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Armor can be modified by placing Armor Mods to it. There is a variety of Armor mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to an Armor, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted Armor mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to Armor modification - check our Armor Modding skill page to learn more about Armor modification.