Tactical Armor Set
|Armor Type||Armor Set|
|Effect||Critical Chance +3%
|Failed Requirement Penalty||None|
Tactical Armor Set is an Armor Set in Wasteland 3. Tactical Armor Set grants +12 Armor and Critical Chance +3%. Armor Sets attributes and stats depend on each individual piece. Wearing all Set pieces won't grant any additional effects. Each armor's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Armor Mods.
Tactical Armor Set Parts
Tactical Armor Set Effects
Where to find Tactical Armor Set
- Can be found at Ranger HQ outsides.
- Purchased from Gwyn Talbot merchant.
- This leg armor is inside a chest at Bellamy Wards Workshop in Garden of the Gods.
- Purchased from Sister Nancy Force at Denver Ruins
Tactical Armor Set Penalties
NOTE: Each Armor requires a certain level of Strength in order for the character to be able to equipped it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip armor that don't meet your Strength level, you can, however, still equip armor at the result of armor penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip a Savage Armor that requires a 5 Strength, but you're only 4, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less speed to move, Actions Points, and more.
Tactical Armor Set Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Armor Sets can be modified by placing Armor Mods to it. There is a variety of Armor mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to an Armor, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted Armor mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to Armor modification - check our Armor Modding skill page to learn more about Armor modification.
Tactical Armor Set Gallery
*You can click the images to enlarge them.