Tesla Arc Projector
|Ability||75% Chance to apply Chocked
|Skill Requirement||Lvl. 8 Big Guns|
|Ammo Type||Energy cell|
|Base Hit Chance||95%|
|Failed Requirement Penalty|
Tesla Arc Projector is a Big Gun weapon in Wasteland 3. Tesla Arc Projector requires Lvl. 8 Big Guns skill, it is a Flamethrower, has 16 range, and 16 ammo capacity. Each weapon's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Weapon Mods to it, apart from mods, some weapons also include its own unique ability.
Unleashes bolts of lightning that fry anything standing in range. You do not want to cross these streams.
Tesla Arc Projector Information
- Weapon Requirement: Lvl. 8 Big Guns
- Weapon Type: Flamethrower
- Weapon Rarity: Unique
- Weapon AP: 5
- Damage: 69-101
- Ammo Type: Energy cell
- Ammo Capacity: 16
- Range: 16
- Purchase Price: ??
- Selling Price: ??
Tesla Arc Projector Acquisition
- Can be found at Toaster Repair Academy.
Tesla Arc Projector Weapon Ability
- 75% Chance to apply Chocked
Tesla Arc Projector Stats
- Penetration: 99
- Critical Chance: _critchance_
- Critical Damage: x1.5
- Base Hit Chance: 95%
Tesla Arc Projector Weapon Penalties
NOTE: Each weapon requires a certain level of skill in order for the character to be able to manage it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip weapons that don't meet your skill level, you can, however, still equip weapons at the result of weapon penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip an Assault Rifle that requires a Lvl. 4 Automatic Weapons skill, but you're only at Lvl. 2, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less chance of inflicting critical hits, decreased critical damage, and more.
- Hit Chance: -10%
- Critical Chance: -100%
- Strike Rate: -100%
Tesla Arc Projector Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Weapons can be modified by placing Weapon Mods to it. There is a variety of weapon mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to a weapon, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted weapon mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to weapon modification - check our Weapon Modding skill page to learn more about weapon modification.