Trauma Plate Insert in Wasteland 3 is an Armor Mod. Trauma Plate Insert is a Chest Armor and requires Lvl. 3 Armor Modding for it to be installed. Armor Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped various pieces of the player and their companions/rangers' armor. Slotting an armor mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that makes the armor even more unique.
Since the war, trauma plate technology has evolved. These neo-ceramic inserts provide considerable reinforcement to torso armor.
Trauma Plate Insert Information
- Selling Price: $25
- Purchase Price: ???
- Armor Mod Type: Chest Armor
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 3 Armor Modding
- This mod provides Armor: +6
Trauma Plate Insert Location/Acquisition
- Drops at: ??
- Given by: ??
- Purchased at: ??
Trauma Plate Insert Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your armor with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted armor mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.