Ultraviolet Laser Sight in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. Ultraviolet Laser Sight is an Under Barrel and requires Lvl. 6 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
This hybrid laser shines a bright dot on targets with only a dim beam and source.
Ultraviolet Laser Sight Information
- Selling Price: ???
- Purchase Price: $220 (Barter Bonus -2%)
- Weapon Mod Type: Under Barrel
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 6 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides +0.2x Critical Damage to the weapon.
Ultraviolet Laser Sight Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
- Sniper Rifles
- Explosives: Rocket Launchers
- Small Arms: Handguns, Shotguns
- Big Guns: Heavy Machine Guns, Flamethrowers
- Automatic Weapons: Assault Rifles, SMGs, Energy Weapons
Ultraviolet Laser Sight Location/Acquisition
Ultraviolet Laser Sight Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.