|Perk Type||RANGER HQ PERKS|
|Perk Point/s Required||--|
|Skill Level Requirement||--|
|Perk Bonus||+5% damage to vehicles.|
Vehicular Combat in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
Randy Gett's mechanical insight gave you some ideas about how you can best take out enemy vehicles.
Vehicular Combat Information
- Perk Type: RANGER HQ PERKS
- The perk is automatically received by every party member after completing Thicker Than Water and talking to Randy back at Ranger HQ.
Vehicular Combat Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: +5% damage to vehicles.
Vehicular Combat Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.