|Bonus||+100% Multiple Resistances|
|Penalty||-15% Experience Bonus|
Waste Roamer is a Quirk in Wasteland 3. Quirks are traits that work as an extension for the player's stats. Players can only choose one quirk for their character during Character Creation which is at the start of the game. These are optional since they can also choose to have "No Quirk". Selecting a quirk for your character can be both beneficial and troublesome since you can obtain extra bonuses and buffs, but at the same time, you also obtain negative effects, debuffs, or decrease your stats
You've walked so much of this wasted world that the glow got in you. It doesn't even burn anymore. But you're different now, in ways you can't explain.
Waste Roamer Bonus & Penalty
- Added Bonus:
- +100% Resistance to FROZEN
- +100% Resistance to BURNING
- +100% Resistance to SHOCKED
- +100% Resistance to POISONED
- +100% Resistance to BLEEDING
- Added Penalty:
- -15% Experience Bonus
Waste Roamer Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Choosing a Quirk only occurs during Character Creation.