Charisma is an Attribute in Wasteland 3. Attributes are the basic stats of the player, during Character Creation at the start of the game, players are given the chance to modify and choose their desired attribute to specialize in by designating a couple of attribute points.
- Charisma represents your force of will when influencing others and engaging in combat.
Charisma Affected Stats
- Strike Rate +2% to +22%
- Leadership Range +2m to +22m
- Experience Bonus +2% to +30%
- Mission Reward Bonus +1% to +10%
Charisma Upgrade Table
Charisma Notes & Tips
- Points should be put into charisma as early as possible because of the experience and mission reward bonuses.
- Don't underestimate strike rate. Some weapons have very powerful strikes like brawling and shotguns
- The optimal amount of charisma depends on the number of hits needed to fill strike table. The following table outlines the number of hits based on intelligence and strike rate (strike rate = Cha*2+6+equipment+perks).
- Noticeable break points are Cha=2, Cha=7 and Cha=10 with number of hits at 10, 5 and 4, respectively. Charisma=10 is mostly good because of the +30% experience bonus.
- When deciding the optimal amount of charisma. take into account equipemnt and abilities. For example, if you use Kickboy's Heart Pendant, which gives +4% strike rate, you might want to put 5 point into charisma instead of 7 to reach the breakpoints.
|Charisma||Strike rate||#Number of hits|