The Great Gurn
The Great Gurn is an NPC in Wasteland 3. NPCs are characters in the game that can be interacted with. These characters add contrast to the game's lore, they can provide information and useful items, some play an important role in the game when it comes to missions, while the others can be recruited as a Companion.
The Great Gurn Information
- A self-declared Fortune Teller, Gurn is currently trying to find a way into the Bizarre to - hopefully - displace its resident mechanical fortuneteller as the go-to future seer.
- You can ask him to showcase his talents and eventually get a cryptic prophecy about a red balloon bursting with blood - and get a red key for a locker.
- NPC Location: The Bizarre
- Related Faction: Payasos
The Great Gurn Related Missions
The Great Gurn Notes & Trivia
- Encountered while clearing the Warrens for Flab in the mission Nightmare in the Bizarre.
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!