Dorsey Family Sword is a Melee Combat weapon in Wasteland 3. Dorsey Family Sword requires 6 Melee Combat skill, it is a Bladed Weapon and has 75-103 damage. Each weapon's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Weapon Mods to it, apart from mods, some weapons also include its own unique ability.
Well-balanced, honed, and deadly. There are few blades of this craftmanship left in the world
Dorsey Family Sword Information
- Weapon Requirement: 6 Melee Combat
- Weapon Type: Bladed Weapon
- Weapon Rarity: Common/Unique
- Weapon AP: 3
- Damage: 75-103
Dorsey Family Sword Acquisition
- Can be found inside the north cabin at the "Snowed Inn" Resort
Dorsey Family Sword Weapon Ability
Dorsey Family Sword Stats
- Penetration: 19
- Critical Chance: 25%
- Critical Damage: x3.2
- Base Hit Chance: 85%
Dorsey Family Sword Weapon Penalties
NOTE: Each weapon requires a certain level of skill in order for the character to be able to manage it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip weapons that don't meet your skill level, you can, however, still equip weapons at the result of weapon penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip an Assault Rifle that requires a Lvl. 4 Automatic Weapons skill, but you're only at Lvl. 2, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less chance of inflicting critical hits, decreased critical damage, and more.
- Hit Chance: -10%
- Critical Chance: -100%
- Strike Rate: -100%
Dorsey Family Sword Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Weapons can be modified by placing Weapon Mods to it. There is a variety of weapon mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to a weapon, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted weapon mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to weapon modification - check our Weapon Modding skill page to learn more about weapon modification.