Exoskeleton Chest Armor
|Armor Type||Chest Armor|
|Armor Set||Exoskeleton Armor Set|
Melee Damage Bonus +20.0%
Ability: Earthquake (4AP)
Healing: 0% of Max CON
On Success: Applies Stunned
|Stat Requirements||3 Weird Science
|Failed Requirement Penalty||Action Points -4|
Exoskeleton Chest Armor is a Chest Armor in Wasteland 3. Exoskeleton Chest Armor requires 7 Strength and 3 Weird Science. Grants +27 Armor and its part of the Exoskeleton Armor Set. Each armor's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Armor Mods.
A heavy hydraulic exoskeleton that provides both significant protection to the wearer, as well as increases their effective physical strength.
Exoskeleton Chest Armor Effects:
- Armor +27
- Melee Damage Bonus +20.0%
- Ability: Earthquake (4AP)
- Healing: 0% of Max CON
- On Success: Applies Stunned
Exoskeleton Chest Armor Acquisition
- Can be obtained from The Patriarch
Exoskeleton Chest Armor Penalties
NOTE: Each Armor requires a certain level of Strength in order for the character to be able to equipped it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip armor that don't meet your Strength level, you can, however, still equip armor at the result of armor penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip a Savage Armor that requires a 5 Strength, but you're only 4, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less speed to move, Actions Points, and more.
Exoskeleton Chest Armor Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Armor can be modified by placing Armor Mods to it. There is a variety of Armor mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to an Armor, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted Armor mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to Armor modification - check our Armor Modding skill page to learn more about Armor modification.