|Weapon Type||Assault Rifle|
|Skill Requirement||Lvl. 10 Automatic Weapons|
|Ammo Type||5.56mm ammo|
|Base Hit Chance||75%|
|Failed Requirement Penalty|
Lancer is an Automatic Weapon in Wasteland 3. Lancer requires Lvl. 10 Automatic Weapons skill, it is an Assault Rifle, has 15 range, and 25 ammo capacity. Each weapon's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Weapon Mods to it, apart from mods, some weapons also include its own unique ability.
This futuristic-looking assault rifle is unlike anything you've seen in the wasteland before. The chainsaw doesn't work - looks like it's got a cog loose.
- Weapon Requirement: Lvl. 10 Automatic Weapons
- Weapon Type: Assault Rifle
- Weapon Rarity: Common/Unique
- Weapon AP: 4
- Damage: 32-40 x3
- Ammo Type: 5.56mm ammo
- Ammo Capacity: 25
- Range: 15
- Purchase Price: ??
- Selling Price: ??
- Can be found on the world map, far to the south, in the radiated area.
Lancer Weapon Ability
- Risky Shot
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage.
- Go for broke. An unreliable attack that has +70% Critical Chance, but -40% Hit Chance.
- Penetration: 99
- Critical Chance: 10%
- Critical Damage: x1.3
- Base Hit Chance: 75%
Lancer Weapon Penalties
NOTE: Each weapon requires a certain level of skill in order for the character to be able to manage it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip weapons that don't meet your skill level, you can, however, still equip weapons at the result of weapon penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip an Assault Rifle that requires a Lvl. 4 Automatic Weapons skill, but you're only at Lvl. 2, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less chance of inflicting critical hits, decreased critical damage, and more.
- Hit Chance: -10%
- Critical Chance: -100%
- Strike Rate: -100%
Lancer Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Weapons can be modified by placing Weapon Mods to it. There is a variety of weapon mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to a weapon, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted weapon mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to weapon modification - check our Weapon Modding skill page to learn more about weapon modification.
|Wasteland 3 Automatic Weapons|
Army Rifle ♦ Atom Smasher ♦ Atomizer ♦ Battle Rifle ♦ Black ♦ Crossboom ♦ Daisy's Rifle ♦ Enforcer ♦ Greaser ♦ Gutter Snake ♦ Hailstorm ♦ Hoons' Prized Rifle ♦ Ion Beamer ♦ Jack ♦ Kalash 97 ♦ Lead Sprayer ♦ M1989A1 ♦ MAC 17 ♦ Meat Maker ♦ Nailer ♦ Photon Churner ♦ Polar Vortex ♦ Pulse Gun ♦ Pulse Rifle ♦ Ripper ♦ Rust Bucket ♦ Satyr Compact ♦ Skorpion ♦ Socom Assault Rifle ♦ Swat Rifle ♦ The Convincer ♦ Tommy Gun ♦ Uzi ♦ Waste Rifle ♦ Winter Warrior