|Armor Type||Leg Armor|
|Armor Set||Verchitin Armor Set|
Energy Damage Resistance +5%
Heat Damage Resistance +5%
Cold Damage Resistance +5%
|Stat Requirements||9 Strength|
|Failed Requirement Penalty||Combat Speed -2.5|
Verchitin Legs is a Leg Armor in Wasteland 3. Verchitin Legs requires 9 Strength, grants +16 Armor and its part of the Verchitin Armor Set. Each armor's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Armor Mods.
Under the hip carapace lies an advanced, but very Earthly, military-made Hydrogen power core.
Verchitin Legs Effects:
- Armor +16
- Energy Damage Resistance +5%
- Heat Damage Resistance +5%
- Cold Damage Resistance +5%
Verchitin Legs Acquisition
- Can be found at Toaster Repair Academy. It iss inside the top right chest.
Verchitin Legs Armor Penalties
NOTE: Each Armor requires a certain level of Strength in order for the character to be able to equipped it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip armor that don't meet your Strength level, you can, however, still equip armor at the result of armor penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip a Savage Armor that requires a 5 Strength, but you're only 4, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less speed to move, Actions Points, and more.
- Combat Speed -2.5
Verchitin Legs Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Armor can be modified by placing Armor Mods to it. There is a variety of Armor mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to an Armor, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted Armor mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to Armor modification - check our Armor Modding skill page to learn more about Armor modification.