Build a Better Reagan is a Secondary Mission in Wasteland 3. This mission is recommended for Level 9. Missions are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Secondary Missions are optional where players can obtain various rewards and additional information that adds to the story & lore of the game. This mission can be unlocked by ???.
Upgrade key Gipper computer systems to super-charge the Reagan statue.
- Upgrade the Key Sub-systems running the Gippers' defenses in the Denver Ruins.
Build a Better Reagan Walkthrough
- To complete this quest you'll have the option to upgrade or downgrade the three computers located at Denver Ruins.
- The first computer can be found inside a small building on the middle of the map. There computer won't work because of the Ice Wall so you'll need to melt it. You can use your mechanic skill to fix the generator and the heater will melt it or you can use a FlameThrower or Weapon to destroy the wall. Once the wall is destroyed interact with the computer
- The Second computer can be found insde the Gippers base on the left side. Interact with the computer. You'll need either Nerd Stuff 5 or Weird Science 6 to fix it.
- The third computer can be found inside the Gippers base on the right side. There's a guard blocking the access to the computer. You'll need Kiss Ass 6 or Kiss Ass 4 + Gippers: Liked reputation to convience him to allow you to use the computer.
- Laser Turret
- Notes, Tips, and other info go here