Heads or Tails
|Mission Type||Secondary Mission|
|Recommended Level||Level 5|
Heads or Tails is a Secondary Mission in Wasteland 3. This mission is recommended for Level 5. Missions are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Secondary Missions are optional where players can obtain various rewards and additional information that adds to the story & lore of the game. This mission can be unlocked by ???.
The people of Colorado need the Rangers' help. Time to venture forth
Heads or Tails Objectives
- Travel to the Hoon Homestead
- Travel to the Hoon Homestead or the location of the Arapaho Caravan. (Note you have to chose which group of people to save. Once you reached one of the aforementioned locations, it will be too late to help the other group.)
- (Optional) Eliminate the Scar Collectors attacking the Arapaho caravan. (After you defeat the Scar Collectors, you can find 2 dying caravan members that require your help, so make sure to have an Injury Kit and a Suture Kit on you.)
- (Optional) Defeat the DORSEYS attacking the Hoon Homestead.
- Head back to Downtown Colorado Springs to get your reward.
Heads or Tails Related Characters
Heads or Tails Rewards
Mission Important Notes & Tips
- Note: If you waited too long or went to other locations/mission, you may fail to save either.
- Notes, Tips, and other info go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!