|Mission Type||Secondary Mission|
|Recommended Level||Level 6|
Knock, Knock is a Secondary Mission in Wasteland 3. This mission is recommended for Level 6. Missions are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Secondary Missions are optional where players can obtain various rewards and additional information that adds to the story & lore of the game. This mission can be unlocked by speaking to Ananda Rabindranath.
Gain access to the Bizarre.
Knock, Knock Objectives
- Find a way to enter The Bizarre.
- Enter The Bizarre.
Knock, Knock Walkthrough
- There are four different ways to enter the Bizarre.
- Option 1: Pay your entrance
- You can head to the cabin and pay 500 dollars to buy a pass and head inside.
- Option 2: Help Paris Handler
- You can talk to Paris Handler at the Hopefuls Camp on the south part of The Bizarre
- Interact with the chemistry table and help her create the red dye she needs. You'll need Weird Science 6
- Once she is inside she can vouch for you and let you inside
- Option 3: Acquire a Bizarre Entrance Pass by force
- Head to the north area of the Bizarre Exterior. You'll find a Payaso gang. Defeat them and interact with the body to find the pass.
- Option 4: Go inside through the Warrens
- After you defeat the Payasos and acquire the Bizarre Entrance Pass you'll find a trap door leading to the Warrens.
- Explore the warrens and on the left part of the map you'll find stairs leading back to The Bizarre
Knock, Knock Related Characters
Knock, Knock Rewards
Mission Important Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other info go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!