Thicker Than Water is a Secondary Mission in Wasteland 3. This mission is recommended for _level_. Missions are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Secondary Missions are optional where players can obtain various rewards and additional information that adds to the story & lore of the game. This mission can be unlocked by ???.
Randy Gett, an experienced mechanic, wants our help saving his family from kidnappers. Randy Gett showed us where his family homestead is located. Once we get there, we'll need to negotiate with or eliminate the kidnappers.
- Travel to the Gett Family Homestead and free the family.
- Lead Nita back to Randy Gett.
- given by Randy Gett
- Randy as a mechanic.
- Vehicular Combat perk (received after talking to him at the Ranger HQ).
- Notes, Tips, and other info go here
- Travel to the Gett homestead and take care of the raiders there. Once you're done with them, access the shanty on the western platform and talk to Nita Gett... Who has apparently gone crazy after the loss of her family, killed the raiders, and degenerated into cannibalism. You can lead her back to Randy or put her out of her misery.
- To get her to follow, you can either find some human fingers (eg. on the raider in the eastern shanty) or use Hard Ass 5. All that's left is bringing her to Randy, who will be elated to see her in one piece...