Magistrate Silas Watkins
|Location||Downtown Colorado Springs|
|Related Faction||Patriarch's Marshals|
Magistrate Silas Watkins is an NPC in Wasteland 3. NPCs are characters in the game that can be interacted with. These characters add contrast to the game's lore, they can provide information and useful items, some play an important role in the game when it comes to missions, while the others can be recruited as a Companion.
Magistrate Silas Watkins Information
- This dour man looks out at the pillories with an expression of grim satisfaction. His sallow skin pulls tight over his face, and his thin lips press together in a hard line.
- Watkins is the head judge of the Patriarch's nation and is responsible for passing out sentences according to Buchanan's law. He actually enjoys the job and deciding people's lives, no matter the victims they claim.
- If you chose to have the Dorsey prisoner stand trial, you will receive Dorsey prisoner's note from Watkins.
- You can choose to argue Austin Pease's case before the Magistrate. In return for 200 dollars or Kiss Ass 4, the Magistrate will release the boy. Releasing him will result in +5 reputation with Wastelander Refugees and +1 to Ranger Fame.
- NPC Location: Downtown Colorado Springs
- Related Faction: Patriarch's Marshals
Magistrate Silas Watkins Related Missions
- Mission Title 1
- Mission Title 2
- Mission Title 3
Magistrate Silas Watkins Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!