Ranger HQ is one of the Locations in Wasteland 3. The various locations on the wasteland of Colorado offer different objectives and secrets that are waiting to be discovered, characters that you can meet, and an environment that can be interacted with, as well as formidable foes that consist of humanoids, mechanical enemies, beasts, and mutated creatures.
Ranger HQ serves as the character's main hub.
Ranger HQ Related Missions
- Ranger's Last Hope
- Home Away from Home
- Full House
- The Traitor
- Promises Made, Promises Kept
- Gangs All Here
Ranger HQ Related Characters
Ranger HQ Points of Interest
- Kodiak (Garage)
- Secret Vault (Located behind the Medical Station)
- To open the first door of the Secret Vault you'll need the code provided by La Perla during Slaver's Bounty.
- You can now open a secret door located to your left. In order to do so, you need to send one of your squad members to the Command Hd while leaving a second one in front of the second gate (Where the camera is). Interact with the main console of the command center and select the option to open the door. A secret passage will open leading you to two chests containg: 2x PDA, 1x Hydraulic Hammer, 1x Tactical Shotgun, 3x Med Hypo, 3x Medic Pack and 3x Med Dart
- To open the third door you'll need to complete the Slaver's Bounty by agreeing to La Perla's request. Inside you'll find two chests with: 1x Nuclear Knight's Helmet, 1x Power Armor Helmet, 2x Laser Turret, 1x Power Gauntlet, 1x Guardian, 1x Overmolded Grip, 1x Commandant's Helmet, 1x Power Armor Legs and 1x Incinerator
- War Room
- Mess Hall
- Med Bay
Ranger HQ Sub-areas
Ranger HQ Notes, Trivia and Notable Loot
- Speak to Sergei Greatski outside of the base to recruit Rangers.
- Marshall Kwon will be your first Companion who will join your squad.
- There's a table at the base of the HQ where you can picklock. It requires Level 2 of Lockpicking .
- At the east side, outside the entrance of the base, there's a toaster which requires Level 3 of Toaster Repair for it to be fixed.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!