|Skill Requirement||Lvl. 7 Small Arms|
|Base Hit Chance||95%|
|Failed Requirement Penalty|
Tactical Shotgun is a Small Arms weapon in Wasteland 3. Tactical Shotgun requires Lvl. 7 Small Arms skill, it is a Shotgun, has 10.5 range, and 8 ammo capacity. Each weapon's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Weapon Mods to it, apart from mods, some weapons also include its own unique ability.
A military-grade shotgun that's popular with mercenary crews and warbands.
Tactical Shotgun Information
- Weapon Requirement: Lvl. 7 Small Arms
- Weapon Type: Shotgun
- Weapon Rarity: Common/Unique
- Weapon AP: 3
- Damage: 71-103 (cone)
- Ammo Type: Shells
- Ammo Capacity: 8
- Range: 10.5
- Purchase Price: ??
- Selling Price: ??
Tactical Shotgun Acquisition
- Dropped by: ??
- Dropped at: ??
- Purchased from: ??
Tactical Shotgun Weapon Ability
- Point Blank
- Damage: 200% of weapon damage.
- Turn 'em into a blood sausage. Hits a single target at point-blank range, but deals +100% damage
Tactical Shotgun Stats
- Penetration: 14
- Critical Chance: 10%
- Critical Damage: X1.7
- Base Hit Chance: 95%
Tactical Shotgun Weapon Penalties
NOTE: Each weapon requires a certain level of skill in order for the character to be able to manage it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip weapons that don't meet your skill level, you can, however, still equip weapons at the result of weapon penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip an Assault Rifle that requires a Lvl. 4 Automatic Weapons skill, but you're only at Lvl. 2, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less chance of inflicting critical hits, decreased critical damage, and more.
- Hit Chance: -10%
- Critical Chance: -100%
- Strike Rate: -100%
Tactical Shotgun Notes & Trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Weapons can be modified by placing Weapon Mods to it. There is a variety of weapon mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to a weapon, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted weapon mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to weapon modification - check our Weapon Modding skill page to learn more about weapon modification.
|Wasteland 3 Small Arms|
Army Revolver ♦ Assault Shotgun ♦ Autovolver ♦ Click 19 ♦ Coach Gun ♦ Frostbite ♦ Guardian ♦ Hobo Shotgun ♦ Jackhammer ♦ Junk Pumper ♦ K-Cannon ♦ Laser Pistol ♦ Laser Shotgun ♦ Last call ♦ Last Resort ♦ Lever Action Repeater ♦ Long Barrel Pump ♦ Lucia's Revolver ♦ M1911 ♦ Man Cannon ♦ Marshals' Law ♦ Nerve Driver ♦ Neutralizer ♦ Old Man Winter ♦ Phase Blaster ♦ Pulsar ♦ Punk Buster ♦ Rattler ♦ Rotator ♦ Shotgun Gauntlet ♦ Skeet Hunter ♦ Spaz-12 ♦ Street Cleaner ♦ Striker ♦ The Emancipator ♦ The Retirer ♦ Vic's Piece ♦ VP91Z ♦ Wasteland Hawk ♦ Whiteout ♦ Widow Maker