Trooper Armor Set
|Armor Type||Armor Set|
|Effect||Hit Chance: +5%
Armor : +15
Combat Speed +0.1
|Failed Requirement Penalty||None|
Trooper Armor Set is an Armor Set in Wasteland 3. Trooper Armor Set grants 15 Armor, +5% Hit Chance and +0.1 Combat Speed. Armor Sets attributes and stats depend on each individual piece. Wearing all Set pieces won't grant any additional effects. Each armor's stats and/or effects can be changed or upgraded by slotting Armor Mods.
Trooper Armor Set Parts
Trooper Armor Set Effects
- Hit Chance: +5%
- Armor : +15
- Combat Speed +0.1
Trooper Armor Set Acquisition
- Purchased from Gwyn Talbot merchant.
- Purchased from Sister Nancy Force at Denver Ruins
- Can be purchased at Human Outreach Mobile Gift Shop at Denver Ruins.
Trooper Armor Set Penalties
NOTE: Each Armor requires a certain level of Strength in order for the character to be able to equipped it. This doesn't mean that you can't equip armor that don't meet your Strength level, you can, however, still equip armor at the result of armor penalties when it is used in combat. So for example, if you equip a Savage Armor that requires a 5 Strength, but you're only 4, you can still use it but you'll be penalized with negative effects such as a less speed to move, Actions Points, and more.
Trooper Armor Set Notes & trivia
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Armor Sets can be modified by placing Armor Mods to it. There is a variety of Armor mods that are specific to certain types of guns which changes the statistical value or adds effects to it once it is slotted. Players cannot remove a slotted mod to an Armor, however, you can replace it, but the previously slotted Armor mod will be lost. So make sure to decide properly when it comes to Armor modification - check our Armor Modding skill page to learn more about Armor modification.
*You can click the images to enlarge them.