Don't You Be My Neighbor
|Mission Type||Secondary Mission|
|Recommended Level||Level 4|
|Location||Sans Luxe Apartments in Downtown Colorado Springs|
Irv will move to the Ranger HQ
Don't You Be My Neighbor is a Secondary Mission in Wasteland 3. This mission is recommended for Level 4. Missions are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Secondary Missions are optional where players can obtain various rewards and additional information that adds to the story & lore of the game. This mission can be unlocked by accepting it thorugh the radio.
Rosie Wong, the manager of the Sans Luxe Apartments in Downtown Colorado Springs, called us with a noise complaint. One of her tenants is making a terrible ruckus. She suspects he's building bombs in his apartment, and she wants us to check it out.
Don't You Be My Neighbor Objectives
- Meet Rosie Wong at the Sans Luxe Apartments in Downtown Colorado Springs.
- Enter Irv's apartment and find out what he's hiding.
- Find and confront Irv with what you discovered in his apartment
- Return to Rosie Wong in Downtown Colorado Springs.
Don't You Be My Neighbor Walkthrough
- You will be contacted through the radio from HQ telling you that Rosie Wong wants your help at the Sans Luxe Apartments.
- Head to the Sans Luxe Apartments and speak with Rosie Wong, tell her that you will investigate the issue. (Note: You can explore other rooms in the apartments for extra loots. Satoshi, a tenant of the apartment gives you the Mysterious Case. If you keep the case and give it back to Satoshi near the end of the game you will be rewarded with the best armor.)
- Defeat Irv's Clones. Place one party member on each of the pressure plates and interact with the computer to gather data. This will give you proof about what Irv has been doing.
- Talk to Rosie Wong and ask her where you can find Irv.
- Head to the market area of Downtown Colorado Springs. You'll find Irv at the book shop. Confront him and tell him that you know what he has been doing
- You'll have to option to kill him or recruit him. If you recruit him he will move himself and the Clone Machine to the medical area of the Ranger HQ. If you talk to him there he will be able to create a clone that will follow you and help you in combat. If the clone is defeated, it will drop Pink Goo which you need to recover to create a new clone.
- Head back to Rosie Wong and tell her that issue with Irv has been resolved and that she can now clean his room.
Don't You Be My Neighbor Related Characters
Don't You Be My Neighbor Rewards
- Irv will move to the Ranger HQ and you will be able to create Clones.
Mission Important Notes & Tips
- Notes, Tips, and other info go here
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!