|How easily you can spot hidden objects in the world, such as traps and alarms.|
Perception is a Stat in Wasteland 3. Perception indicates how easily you can spot hidden objects in the world, such as traps and alarms. Stats can be affected by the Attributes, Skills, Perks, Backgrounds, and Quirks selection during the Character Creation. Also, weapons, Armor, and items affects Stats to.
- How easily you can spot hidden objects in the world, such as traps and alarms.
How to increases Perception:
- By equipping any type of Weapon, or Armor that increases Perception.
- By unlocking Perk:
- By unlocking Quirk:
- By Leveling Skill:
- By leveling Attribute:
- Awareness: +1 to +6 Perception
- By selecting Background:
- Desert Cat: +1 Perception
Notes and Tips:
- Note and tips goes here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
some secrets require 31 perception