Slaver's Bounty is a Secondary Mission in Wasteland 3. This mission is recommended for Level 15. Missions are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Secondary Missions are optional where players can obtain various rewards and additional information that adds to the story & lore of the game. This mission can be unlocked by talking to La Perla on the outside of the Ranger HQ.
A slaver named La Perla has asked us to find an escaped slave in exchange for access to pre-war tech locked away in our base.
- Find the escaped slave, Hallie, and trick her back into La Perla's hands or warn her of the attackers
Slaver's Bounty Walkthrough
- After completing the quest "Full House" you'll find La Perla at Ranger HQ outside your base. She will ask you to find and retrieve Hallie for you in exchange for the codes required to open the vaults located behind the medical center at the Ranger HQ.
- She will give you the first code for free, this will already give you access to a secret area. You can now open a secret door located to your left. In order to do so, you need to send one of your squad members to the Command Hd while leaving a second one in front of the second gate (Where the camera is). Interact with the main console of the command center and select the option to open the door. A secret passage will open leading you to two chests containing: 2x PDA, 1x Hydraulic Hammer, 1x Tactical Shotgun, 3x Med Hypo, 3x Medic Pack and 3x Med Dart
- The only way to get the second code is by agreeing to La Perla's request. Any other interaction will deny access to the second door of the Vault.
- You can find Hallie near the entrance of Downtown Colorado Springs, in front of the Marshal's Station with the refugees.
- If you warn Hallie you'll have to option to defeat the Slavers or let them go. You'll acquire +10 Reputation with the Wastelander Refugees
- If you deliver Hallie the slaver will be gone when you return to the base, except for one that will give you the final code (-10 Reputation with the Wasteland Refugees). Behind the door you can find two chests with: 1x Nuclear Knight's Helmet, 1x Power Armor Helmet, 2x Laser Turret, 1x Power Gauntlet, 1x Guardian, 1x Overmolded Grip, 1x Commandant's Helmet, 1x Power Armor Legs and 1x Incinerator
- Access to vaults in Ranger HQ Basement first door
- If you deliver Hallie
- If you deliver Hallie the slaver will be gone when you return to the base, except for one that will give you the final code. Behind the door you can find two chests with: 1x Nuclear Knight's Helmet, 1x Power Armor Helmet, 2x Laser Turret, 1x Power Gauntlet, 1x Guardian, 1x Overmodded Grip, 1x Commandant's Helmet, 1x Power Armor Legs and 1x Incinerator
- If you warn Hallie
- +10 Wastelander Refugees reputation.
- Notes, Tips, and other info go here