The Psychopath is a Primary Mission in Wasteland 3. This mission is recommended for Level 17. Missions are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Primary Missions are mandatory and focus on the main campaign/story of the game. This mission can be unlocked by ???.
Vic Buchanan, the patriarch's son, recently reemerged from exile with an army of drugged-addled freaks at his back and has taken the mountain town of Aspen. The Patriarch wants him returned to Colorado Springs alive.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Before you travel to Aspen to search for Vic, you'll need to upgrade the chassis of the Kodiak in order for it to handle the radiation you'll pass before reaching the mission's location. Otherwise, you and your team will take massive damage and will also obtain mutations from it. Apart from that, make sure you're well-stocked with Antidote items, you'll need it.
- In order to reach Aspen, make sure to travel southwest from Colorado Springs and then head north. There is no path leading to Aspen if you travel northeast from Denver.
- Upon reaching Aspen, a new primary mission will trigger which is Raising a Little Hell. You'll need to complete this mission as well since it's a part of The Psychopath mission.
- Once you've rescued all of the hostages in Raising a Little Hell, you'll continue on this mission. Once you have the Patriarch Wing Key given by Ash, head back to the hallway where there are traps, you can disable it by heading to the Guest Suited where the reeds and rook were. (You can arrest Ash, let him go or kill him. No rep is lost if you kills Ash, He has a defusal kit on his body that will give you +1 to explosives.)
- What you need to do is have one member stand on the floor panel to disable the gas, and then have another member move past it to reach the generator that can disable it.
- Nex,t there will be some mechanical turrets and breathers when you reach the Patriarch Wing. You can disable two of the generators with a 7 Mechanic skill level which is powering the Laser Turrets.
- You'll find Vic hiding in his room which is locked, either interact with the door or speak to him via the intercom. Either way, he will let you in and you'll have to decide how to deal with him.
- Next, upon choosing your first option, you'll be given another set of actions to deal with him as he tries to persuade you. You can either arrest him, kill him, or recruit him as a Companion.
- Depending on your decision, you'll complete this quest once you return back to the Patriarch's Palace and report to The Patriarch.
- Notes, Tips, and other info go here
|Wasteland 3 Primary Missions|