|Mission Type||Primary Mission|
|Recommended Level||Level 2|
|Location||Downtown Colorado Springs
Garden of the Gods
Hope Emerson will join the Ranger HQ as the Jail Officer
|Prev. Mission:||HOME AWAY FROM HOME|
|Next Mission:||Big Trouble in Little Vegas|
Cornered Rats is a Primary Mission in Wasteland 3. This mission is recommended for Level 2. Missions are various tasks that players can be obtained throughout the game by some events or various NPCs. Primary Missions are mandatory and focus on the main campaign/story of the game. This mission can be unlocked by talking to Sheriff Daisy
Shortly before we arrived at Peterson Airforce Base, a large group of Dorseys attacked Colorado Springs. The attack failed, and most of the holdouts are holed up the Garden of the Gods. The Patriarch asked us to help his Marshals deal with them.
- Talk to Sheriff Daisy in Downtown Colorado Springs.
- Eliminate the Dorseys in the Garden of the Gods.
- Return to Sheriff Daisy in Downtown
Cornered Rats Walkthrough
- Talk to Sheriff Daisy at the Marshal's Station at Downtown Colorado Springs. You'll also meet with Lucia Wesson. You can take her as a Companion. Head north and talk to the guard to get access to the Garden of the Gods
- Once inside continue ahead and you'll have to fight a group of Dorseys. Once you defeat them speak with Bellamy Ward. (You can later visit Ward family house at BROADMOOR HEIGHTS, for rewards and Hundred Family rep)
- Keep going and you'll see a fence to your right. Be careful as the place is filled with mines. You can lockpick the gate or destroy it using your guns. Inside the locker you'll find the Dynamic Cross-Photon Matrix, which can be used to ignite the enemies waiting you ahead. You can also find the Frozen Ferret Launcher, 1x Razor Box 5x Frozen Ferret and 1x Kumite: A History inside the other locker.
- Turn left and you'll find a secret snow tunnel. As soon as you cross you can find a buried stash with the Keen Karen creepy doll inside. Cross it and defeat the waste wolves. Interact with the computer, install the Dynamic Cross-Photon Matrix, adjust the photon collection amount, and then activate it. This will decimate a portion of the dorseys awaiting you below.
- Continue ahead and interact with the mass grave. When you reach the end of the area you'll meet with the Hundred Families kids who helped the Dorseys inside the city. You can decide if you want to kill them or not. You can also decide if you want to encourage Lucia Wesson to kill her boyfriend. She will ask for your help to avenge the ones who were truly responsible and you'll acquire the Frontier Justice mission. After this, you'll be contacted by the Ranger HQ and you'll be able to lie and tell that there were no survivors or that you decided to kill the kids yourself. The last option will lower the reputation towards the Hundred Families by -5. (Note: You can stop Lucia from killing Isaac Reed, and lock him up in Ranger HQ. Later on, you can tell Lucia you didn’t want his death on her conscious and she thanks you.)
- Head back to the Marshal's Station and talk to Sheriff Daisy to acquire your reward.
- Merc Armor
- Merc Helmet
- Merc Leggings
- Patriarch Marshals Reputation: +1
- Hundred Families Reputation +5
- Recruitable Companion: Lucia Wesson
- Hope Emerson will join the Ranger HQ as the Jail Officer
- Notes, Tips, and other info go here
|Wasteland 3 Primary Missions|