Phase Temper Controller
|Item Type:||Armor Mod|
|Mod Type:||Chest Armor|
|Skill Requirement:||Lvl. 9 Armor Modding|
|Mod Effect:||Cold Resistance: +60%
Energy Resistance: +60%
Fire Resistance: +60%
Explosive Resistance: +60%
Phase Temper Controller in Wasteland 3 is an Armor Mod. Phase Temper Controller is a Chest Armor and requires Lvl. 9 Armor Modding for it to be installed. Armor Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped various pieces of the player and their companions/rangers' armor. Slotting an armor mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that makes the armor even more unique.
Once wired to the armor, the controller can cycle phases to counteract environmental effects. Cycling, however, reduces armor integrity.
Phase Temper Controller Information
- Selling Price: ???
- Purchase Price: $147
- Armor Mod Type: Chest Armor
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 9 Armor Modding
- This mod provides:
- Cold Resistance: +60%
- Energy Resistance: +60%
- Fire Resistance: +60%
- Explosive Resistance: +60%
- Armor: -4
Phase Temper Controller Location/Acquisition
- Drops at: ??
- Given by: ??
- Purchased from Gwyn Talbot merchant.
Phase Temper Controller Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your armor with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted armor mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!