|Item Type:||Armor Mod|
|Mod Type:||Leg Armor|
|Skill Requirement:||Lvl. 9 Armor Modding|
|Mod Effect:||Combat Speed: +0.6
Armor : +2
Action Points: -1
Accelerator Skeleton in Wasteland 3 is an Armor Mod. Accelerator Skeleton is a Leg Armor and requires Lvl. 9 Armor Modding for it to be installed. Armor Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped various pieces of the player and their companions/rangers' armor. Slotting an armor mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that makes the armor even more unique.
This rugged military mobility frame attaches to leg armor. Despite their bulk, the electric motors propel the wearer to amazing speeds.
Accelerator Skeleton Information
- Selling Price: ???
- Purchase Price: $73
- Armor Mod Type: Leg Armor
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 9 Armor Modding
- This mod provides:
- Combat Speed: +0.6
- Armor : +2
- Action Points: -1
Accelerator Skeleton Location/Acquisition
- Drops at: ??
- Given by: ??
- Purchased from Gwyn Talbot merchant.
Accelerator Skeleton Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your armor with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted armor mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!