|Item Type:||Armor Mod|
|Mod Type:||Leg Armor|
|Skill Requirement:||Lvl. 3 Armor Modding|
|Mod Effect:||Quick Slots: +1
Armor : +1
Combat Belt in Wasteland 3 is an Armor Mod. Combat Belt is a Leg Armor and requires Lvl. 3 Armor Modding for it to be installed. Armor Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped various pieces of the player and their companions/rangers' armor. Slotting an armor mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that makes the armor even more unique.
This tactical combat belt provides additional space for stowing quick-use items in the heat of battle.
Combat Belt Information
- Selling Price: ???
- Purchase Price: $66
- Armor Mod Type: Leg Armor
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 3 Armor Modding
- This mod provides:
- Quick Slots: +1
- Armor : +1
Combat Belt Location/Acquisition
- Drops at: ??
- Given by: ??
- Can be Purchased from Inspector Delgado at Ranger HQ
- Can be Purchased from Josiah Casady at Ranger HQ
Combat Belt Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted armor mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!