Aramid Pads in Wasteland 3 is an Armor Mod. Aramid Pads is a Chest Armor and requires Lvl. 1 Armor Modding for it to be installed. Armor Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped various pieces of the player and their companions/rangers' armor. Slotting an armor mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that makes the armor even more unique.
Some very practical people have salvaged damaged Keylar vests into individual pads that can be attached to a complete torso armor.
Aramid Pads Information
- Selling Price: $50
- Purchase Price: $49
- Armor Mod Type: Chest Armor
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 1 Armor Modding
- This mod provides Armor : +3
Aramid Pads Location/Acquisition
- Can be found at Ranger HQ outsides.
- Can be Purchased from Josiah Casady at Ranger HQ
- Given by: ??
- Purchased at: ??
Aramid Pads Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted armor mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.