Advanced Materials Mag in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. Advanced Materials Mag is a Magazine and requires Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
A smaller, lightweight magazine can make reloads faster when it counts.
Advanced Materials Mag Information
- Selling Price: $350
- Purchase Price: ???
- Weapon Mod Type: Magazine
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides Ammo Capacity -1 and AP reload cost -1 to the weapon.
Advanced Materials Mag Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
- Sniper Rifles
- Big Guns: Heavy Machine Guns
- Small Arms: Handguns, Shotguns
- Automatic Weapons: Assault Rifles, SMGs, Energy Weapons
Advanced Materials Mag Location/Acquisition
- Drops at: ??
- Given by: ??
- Purchased at: ??
Advanced Materials Mag Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.