Extended Mag in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. Extended Mag is a Magazine and requires Lvl. 2 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
Bigger magazines giveyou more boom-boom on tap.
Extended Mag Information
- Selling Price: $75
- Purchase Price: $73 (Barter Bonus -2%)
- Weapon Mod Type: Magazine
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 2 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides +2 Magazine Size to the weapon.
Extended Mag Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
- Sniper Rifles
- Big Guns: Heavy Machine Guns
- Small Arms: Handguns, Shotguns
- Automatic Weapons: Assault Rifles, SMGs, Energy Weapons
Extended Mag Location/Acquisition
Extended Mag Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.