DeadEye Experimental Scope in Wasteland 3 is a Weapon Mod. DeadEye Experimental Scope is a Scope and requires Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding for it to be installed. Weapon Mods are special tools that are slotted to the equipped weapon of the player and their companions/rangers. Slotting a weapon mod provide both offensive, defensive effects, and special properties that make the weapon even more unique.
This electronic scope presents a wealth of targeting information but only at a limited range.
DeadEye Experimental Scope Information
- Selling Price: $350
- Purchase Price: ???
- Weapon Mod Type: Scope
- Skill Lvl. Requirement: Lvl. 8 Weapon Modding
- This mod provides Crit Chance +10% and Range -5 to the weapon.
DeadEye Experimental Scope Weapon Requirement
This weapon mod can be attached to the following Weapons:
- Sniper Rifles
- Explosives: Rocket Launchers
- Big Guns: Heavy Machine Guns
- Small Arms: Handguns, Shotguns
- Automatic Weapons: Assault Rifles, SMGs, Energy Weapons
DeadEye Experimental Scope Location/Acquisition
- Drops at: ??
- Given by: ??
- Purchased at: ??
DeadEye Experimental Scope Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia go here.
- Once you start tinkering your weapons with these modified tools, you have to be careful and choose wisely when it comes to weapon modding. Players can only replace currently slotted weapon mods with new ones, you cannot remove it and reacquire the previously slotted mod. So this means if you replace an old mod with a new one, you'll lose the old mod permanently.