|Perk Type||Automatic Weapons|
|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L7 Automatic Weapons|
|Perk Bonus||If you attack a target twice in a row with an Assault Rifle, the second is always a crit. hit.|
Double Tap in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
The first hit just opens them up for the real kill shot.
Double Tap Information
- Perk Type: Automatic Weapons
- Perk Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Level Requirement: L7 Automatic Weapons
Double Tap Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: If you attack a target twice in a row with an Assault Rifle, the second is always a crit. hit.
- Ability: n/a
Double Tap Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!