|Perk Type||RANGER HQ PERKS|
|Perk Point/s Required||--|
|Skill Level Requirement||--|
|Perk Bonus||Healing Bonus + 5%|
Ranger Survivor in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
La Loca and Rook were appreciative for their rescue. They passed on some of their techniques to aid in survival and recovery they've learned in their long years as Rangers.
Ranger Survivor Information
- Perk Type: RANGER HQ PERKS
- Perk Point/s Required: _points_
- Skill Level Requirement: _slvl_
Ranger Survivor Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Healing Bonus + 5%
- Ability Unlocked: ??
Ranger Survivor Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!