|Perk Type||Sniper Rifles|
|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L2 Sniper Rifles|
|Perk Bonus||Unlocks the Mark Target ability.|
|Unlocked Ability||Mark Target|
Mark Target in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
In addition to the tactical value, marking an enemy for your squad to focus fire on is good, mean fun.
Mark Target Information
- Perk Type: Sniper Rifles
- Perk Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Level Requirement: L2 Sniper Rifles
Mark Target Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Mark Target ability.
- Ability: Mark Target
- Mark Target (2 AP): Reduces an enemy's Evasion by -15%.
- Marked targets also take +50% damage from Precision Strikes.
- On Success: Applies Marked.
Builds that use Mark Target
Mark Target Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!