|Perk Type||Small Arms|
|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L5 Small Arms|
|Perk Bonus||Unlocks the Trick Shot ability.|
|Unlocked Ability||Trick Shot|
Trick Shot in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
A lot of these guys wouldn't know what to do if you took away their weapon.
Trick Shot Information
- Perk Type: Small Arms
- Perk Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Level Requirement: L5 Small Arms
Builds that use Trick Shot
Trick Shot Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Trick Shot ability.
- Ability: Trick Shot
- Trick Shot (4 AP): Fire a Handgun attack that has -50% Hit Chance. If this attack hits, you gain an instant +3 AP and your Strike Meter is instantly filled.
- Deals +100% damage vs. Marked targets.
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage.
- On Success: Applies Damaged Weapon.
Trick Shot Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!