|Perk Type||Weapon Modding|
|Perk Point/s Required||1|
|Skill Level Requirement||L7 Weapon Modding|
|Perk Bonus||Field stripping weapons yields +30% more scrap.|
Expert Disassembler in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
Strip it down to the screws, and then keep those, because even screws are valuable.
Expert Disassembler Information
- Perk Type: Weapon Modding
- Perk Point/s Required: 1
- Skill Level Requirement: L7 Weapon Modding
Expert Disassembler Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Field stripping weapons yields +30% more scrap.
- Ability: n/a
Expert Disassembler Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!