Suppressing Fire in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
Keep their heads down, and give your buddies a chance to move in.
Suppressing Fire Information
Suppressing Fire Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: Unlocks the Suppressing Fire ability.
- Ability: Suppressing Fire
- Suppressing Fire (5 AP): A heavy MG attack that consumes twice as many bullets. Enemies in the area take minor damage and are Suppressed, losing -0.8 Combat Speed and -20% Hit Chance for 2 turns.
- Deals +300% damage vs. Demoralized Targets.
- Damage: 100% of weapon damage.
- On Success: Applies Suppressed.
Suppressing Fire Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.