|Perk Type||RANGER HQ PERKS|
|Perk Point/s Required||--|
|Skill Level Requirement||--|
|Perk Bonus||+2 meters Leadership range|
Marshal Training in Wasteland 3 is a Perk. Perks are special bonuses used to unlock extra abilities and more passive bonuses that can strengthen your character and companions, as well as improving your survival capability and combat tactics in battle. In order for most of the perks to be available to unlock, players must first reach a specific rank or level of the associated Skill.
Frank Pappas has put you through the same training he gave to marshal recruits back in the day. You've become more effective at coordinating your team as a result.
Marshal Training Information
- Perk Type: RANGER HQ PERKS
- Acquired from Frank Pappas after you recruit him. (Mission ???)
Marshal Training Bonuses
- Perk Bonus: +2 meters Leadership range
Marshal Training Notes & Tips
- Other notes, tips, and trivia.
- Once the character reaches Lvl. 4, both the player and his/her companions will be able to earn a Perk Point every other level.